homework is fun homework is fun

Love your work!

The second I heard the voices, I knew it was you. SPace Tree The Space Tree in Space is my favorite cartoon series ever, you rock dude. This one was great too.

Playground Playground

meh

Well this movie isnt that great, the only slightly funny part was the swing how the next moment he had the sword through his head. This definatly not front page material, and I think a 2.00/5.00 rating is appropriate, so quit your bitching.

Oh and Numa Numa wasnt funny either so dont think im just picking on you.

T.V. Sex Pals Episode 2 T.V. Sex Pals Episode 2

Halarious, but you didn't credit the template

The template that you used of the dynomite was from smosh, which specifically asks for the authors which use it to give gredit to the site and the respetive autor, which you didn't do. Anyway, I would appreciate if you updated the movie to give appropriate credit to smosh(and the person who made it), and keep up the great work, these things are halarious.

Moose Jam #3 - Stairway Moose Jam #3 - Stairway

NIce Work

I enjoyed this movie alot, but its too bad to hear that Livecorpse did himself away. :(

Samegame:High on Speed Samegame:High on Speed

hmmmm

Interesting style, keep it up!

LAVAGASM responds:

OMG thanx ur movies rock, how do I get these movies that aren't mine off my thingy?

Power of the Lock Power of the Lock

haha nice one sam.

The thing I liked about it is how you pointed out the gay-ified voices. I hate those stupid speeches people use. Keep it up and I look forward to seeing KSVI

Simple Lessons of Life Simple Lessons of Life

A little copied...

Uh, my friend just submitted a movie here, almost exactly like this one titled "Life's Lessons 1-5" a couple days ago. But im sure you didn't know that. It was still good tho.

ROBOTECH Episode 9 ROBOTECH Episode 9

hrm...

Um, yeah it was good an' all, but I thought the music was kinda a downer, I didn't like it. The movie tho, and 3D effects took effort to do, so i give you props for that. :)

Life's Lessons 1-5 Life's Lessons 1-5

TOTALLY AWSOME!

This movie was so good, it makes me wanna jack-off, RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

just kidding, keep up the good work, man, the computer voices were halarious.